This fabulous collection relating to Vietnam’s ethnic minorities features well-presented tribal art, artefacts and everyday objects gathered from across the nation, and examples of traditional village houses. Displays are well labelled in Vietnamese, French and English
- Distance from Manh’s house: 14 km to the East (on the way back Hanoi city)
- What you can get: Visit a huge museum with indoor and outdoor exhibition about Vietnamese ethnology (http://www.vme.org.vn/home/)
- Take by Grab taxi: 33 minutes, estimated costs 145.000 vnd/ way (year of 2019)
- Total time visit: 1.5- 2 hours
- Entrance fee: 40.000 vnd/ ticket
- Service: local service and international service, English speaking staff.