Available show time: Every week on: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 19:00 to 20:00
Ten years in the making, the Quintessence of Tonkin is an outdoor spectacle that reaffirms Hanoi’s position as the cultural capital of Vietnam. Showcasing traditional elements of Vietnamese culture in a contemporary and innovative way, the Quintessence of Tonkin delivers audiences a unique and memorable exploration of the Red River Delta — the beating heart of northern Vietnam.
More detail at:https://www.thequintessenceoftonkin.com
- Distance from Manh’s house: Plus 7 km to the West
- What you can get: The Quintessence of Tonkin is an emotive expression of the ancient union between religion and monarchy. The show is romantic, poetic and emotional, and brings a breath of fresh air and stirring excitement to Vietnamese entertainment.
- Take by Grab taxi: 15 minutes, estimated costs 79.000 vnd/ way/car (year of 2019). On the way back to Hanoi city, you will use the free shuttle bus of the show back to 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi city.
- Total time of the show: 1 hour
- Service: Local service, some English speaking area and you will be supported by local staff.
- Book ticket with us: (paid and non-refundable): If you book before 16 days, you will get discount of 100.000 vnd/ ticket
- Silver ticket: 670.000 vnd/ ticket
- Golden ticket: 735.000 vnd/ ticket
- Platinum ticket: 960.000 vnd/ ticket
- Your ticket zone is highlighted in the above seating plan.